JLL celebrates achievements at the 2019 International Property Awards Asia Pacific
Global real estate firm sweeps a total of 17 awards
SINGAPORE - JLL was recognised with 17 awards at the 2019 International Property Awards, Asia Pacific, held in Bangkok on 15 May 2019.
The real estate consultancy achieved notable success with Vietnam, Hong Kong, Japan, India and Indonesia winning Best Property Consultancy in the prestigious five-star categories. Australia and China bagged five-star awards in Best Property Consultancy Website, while Thailand received five-star ratings in Best Commercial Property Consultancy and Best Commercial Real Estate Consultancy.
“It’s an honour to be recognised by the International Property Awards and I’m immensely proud of our JLL teams in Asia Pacific. This achievement speaks volumes about the excellent work they do across the region,” says Anthony Couse, CEO, JLL Asia Pacific. “We’re thankful for our clients and partners as this wouldn’t have been possible without their support. Now, we’re more motivated than ever to reimagine the world of real estate and deliver innovative solutions to our clients.”
Now in their 27th year, the International Property Awards Asia Pacific celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating in all sectors of the property industry. The event gathers the top players in real estate, architecture and interior design from 25 countries and recognises success in both commercial and residential categories.
Entries are judged by an independent panel of 80 industry experts, based on design, quality, service, innovation, originality and commitment to sustainability.
JLL Five-Star Awards 2019
- Best Property Consultancy Vietnam
- Best Property Consultancy Hong Kong
- Best Property Consultancy Japan
- Best Property Consultancy India
- Best Property Consultancy Indonesia
- Best Real Estate Agency (Single Office) Malaysia
- Best Commercial Property Consultancy Thailand
- Best Commercial Real Estate Consultancy Thailand
- Best Property Consultancy Website Australia
- Best Property Consultancy Website China
JLL Award Winners 2019
- Property Consultancy China
- Property Consultancy Philippines
- Property Consultancy Singapore
- Property Consultancy South Korea
- Property Consultancy Thailand
- Property Consultancy Malaysia
- Property Consultancy Australia
- ends -
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 91,000 as of March 31, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.